Y-C board will close funds
May 10, 2013
YAMHILL — The Yamhill-Carlton School Board will close the intermediate school playground and Bailey Scholarship funds, moving year-to-date expenditures and revenue to the general fund, when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the district office.
A work session will be held at 6:45.
For information, call the district at 503-852-6980.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Air quality deemed unhealthy (2718)
• Gallery play cancelled (2519)
• Spartans top Vikings in overtime (1657)
• Linfield survives Panthers' scare (1566)
• The cream will rise (6)
• McMinnville man missing (1)