Y-C board will close funds
May 10, 2013
YAMHILL — The Yamhill-Carlton School Board will close the intermediate school playground and Bailey Scholarship funds, moving year-to-date expenditures and revenue to the general fund, when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the district office.
A work session will be held at 6:45.
For information, call the district at 503-852-6980.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity teen killed in crash on Amity Road (12323)
• Country roads, take us home (2600)
• Don Iler - America takes aim, misses (2075)
• Country roads, take us home (1851)
• GFU interns to tackle county shop (1648)