Y-C board will close funds
May 10, 2013
YAMHILL — The Yamhill-Carlton School Board will close the intermediate school playground and Bailey Scholarship funds, moving year-to-date expenditures and revenue to the general fund, when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the district office.
A work session will be held at 6:45.
For information, call the district at 503-852-6980.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Murder weighs heavy on Dornon family (3402)
• Mac voters due costly new ballots (3394)
• Grizzlies fail to tame Broncos (1962)
• Tornado rips roofs in Longview (1575)
• Ensconced in bronze (1491)