Y-C board addresses policies
Sep 6, 2013
YAMHILL — There will be a first reading of more than a dozen policies when the Yamhill-Carlton School Board meets at 7 p.m. Monday at the district office.
The bord will also hear from principals at each of the three schools and Superintendent Charan Cline following the first week of school.
A work session will be held at 6:15.
For information, call the district office at 503-852-6980.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity man reported missing (6273)
• What's that smell? (5168)
• Bypass work full-bore (3549)
• Olympians run away from Grizzlies (3171)
• Pain summit to address opioid abuse (3074)
• Who will be our next filbert expert? (2169)
• Bypass work full-bore (1)