Y-C board addresses policies
Sep 6, 2013
YAMHILL — There will be a first reading of more than a dozen policies when the Yamhill-Carlton School Board meets at 7 p.m. Monday at the district office.
The bord will also hear from principals at each of the three schools and Superintendent Charan Cline following the first week of school.
A work session will be held at 6:15.
For information, call the district office at 503-852-6980.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (2867)
• Green Living 2014 Summer Edition (1738)
• NR wins score of awards (1694)
• 'With my horses, it's a friendship' (1646)
• UAV to buzz birds at Riverbend (1564)
• Honoring the man (4)
• NR wins score of awards (1)