Y-C board addresses policies
Sep 6, 2013
YAMHILL — There will be a first reading of more than a dozen policies when the Yamhill-Carlton School Board meets at 7 p.m. Monday at the district office.
The bord will also hear from principals at each of the three schools and Superintendent Charan Cline following the first week of school.
A work session will be held at 6:15.
For information, call the district office at 503-852-6980.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2405)
• That winning feeling (1254)
• Leaving the field blank (1228)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1216)
• Amity threats unfounded (1)