Willamina City Council will meet Thursday night
Jul 9, 2014
WILLAMINA — The Willamina City Council will discuss code enforcement policies when it meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in city hall.
The city contracts with the Yamhill County Sheriff's Office for law enforcement services. Former McMinnville police officer Kent Stuart is the city's code enforcement officer.
The council is also expected to declare the residence at 725 N.E. C St. a public nuisance and authorize abatement proceedings.
For information, call the city at 503-876-2242.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity teen killed in crash on Amity Road (12764)
• Country roads, take us home (2695)
• Don Iler - America takes aim, misses (2174)
• Country roads, take us home (1888)
• GFU interns to tackle county shop (1741)