Willamina City Council will meet Thursday night
Jul 9, 2014
WILLAMINA — The Willamina City Council will discuss code enforcement policies when it meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in city hall.
The city contracts with the Yamhill County Sheriff's Office for law enforcement services. Former McMinnville police officer Kent Stuart is the city's code enforcement officer.
The council is also expected to declare the residence at 725 N.E. C St. a public nuisance and authorize abatement proceedings.
For information, call the city at 503-876-2242.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Rape case stirs emotions at Linfield (2959)
• Newberg homeowner interrupts burglar (2382)
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2362)
• 2014 Meet McMinnville (1918)
• Amity threats unfounded (1)