Willamina City Council schedules hearings
Jun 12, 2013
WILLAMINA — The Willamina City Council will hold four public hearings as part of a monthly meeting set for 7 p.m. Thursday at city hall.
The agenda includes hearings on the city's proposed 2013-14 budget, up for adoption afterward, and proposed increases of 5 percent in water rates and 3 percent in sewer rates, beginning with the June 16-July 15 billing cycle.
For information, call the city at 503-876-2242.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville duplex fired upon (7306)
• Several burglaries reported downtown (5028)
• McMinnville man injured in crash (3270)
• Dayton man jailed on sex charges (2711)
• Where to watch the Wildcats (2410)
• Two-alarm fire destroys Amity home (2069)