Willamina City Council schedules hearings
Jun 12, 2013
WILLAMINA — The Willamina City Council will hold four public hearings as part of a monthly meeting set for 7 p.m. Thursday at city hall.
The agenda includes hearings on the city's proposed 2013-14 budget, up for adoption afterward, and proposed increases of 5 percent in water rates and 3 percent in sewer rates, beginning with the June 16-July 15 billing cycle.
For information, call the city at 503-876-2242.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Mac on a roll (5059)
• Abused Sheridan boy improving (4593)
• FCI escapee captured (3403)
• State playoff, play-in games on tap (3248)
• Good to engage owners along trail (2537)
• Harrop headed back to Boston (2276)
• Policing the streets with a smile (1889)
• Mac on a roll (2)