Wildland fire near Perrydale
Aug 5, 2013
UPDATE: The wildland fire has been controlled. Units enroute have been canceled.
A second alarm has been issued as fire units arrive to the scene of a wildland fire on Livermore Road, south of Perrydale.
Sheridan and Amity fire units have been called to the scene along with several fire tenders.
Units arriving to the scene report a large black plume of smoke. The fire is reportedly burning 1/4 of an acre, according to dispatch reports. The nearest building is reported to be a mile away.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity man reported missing (7171)
• Leaping ability (1950)
• Inmate recaptured after brief flight (1851)
• Sheriff's union endorses Casey (1729)
• Amity runs past Sheridan (1674)
• Bypass work full-bore (2)