Wildland fire near Perrydale
Aug 5, 2013
UPDATE: The wildland fire has been controlled. Units enroute have been canceled.
A second alarm has been issued as fire units arrive to the scene of a wildland fire on Livermore Road, south of Perrydale.
Sheridan and Amity fire units have been called to the scene along with several fire tenders.
Units arriving to the scene report a large black plume of smoke. The fire is reportedly burning 1/4 of an acre, according to dispatch reports. The nearest building is reported to be a mile away.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Air quality deemed unhealthy (2662)
• Gallery play cancelled (2469)
• Spartans top Vikings in overtime (1627)
• Linfield survives Panthers' scare (1519)
• The cream will rise (6)
• McMinnville man missing (1)