When dodging debt, don't default in court
Our recent story about credit card lawsuits drew comment from author Nicholas Carroll, a self-appointed advisor on avoiding debt repayment
Feb 18, 2012
By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here . Already a subscriber, please
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Mac on a roll (4940)
• Abused Sheridan boy improving (4339)
• FCI escapee captured (3318)
• State playoff, play-in games on tap (3131)
• Good to engage owners along trail (2327)
• Harrop headed back to Boston (2121)
• Mac on a roll (2)