When dodging debt, don't default in court
Our recent story about credit card lawsuits drew comment from author Nicholas Carroll, a self-appointed advisor on avoiding debt repayment
Feb 18, 2012
By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Arrest made in blow dart assault (3587)
• Three more bodies found in Hagg Lake (3126)
• Sheriff's sergeant charged with DUII (2170)
• Signs didn't deter hunters (2008)
• Feds again rebuff Wallace Bridge (1680)