Stream restoration tour planned
Oct 8, 2013
Participants will meet at the district office at 2200 S.W. Second St. They will tour three restoration sites, learn how to implement stream projects and identify resources available to assist with projects on their own property.
RSVPs are required to 503-472-6403 or email@example.com.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Compassion for kids (2548)
• Ellie Gunn -The future for farming (2531)
• Lawrence bids for seat on the bench (2398)
• Wiles ready to sit on the bench (1862)
• ATV rider badly hurt (1858)
• Cyclist struck in Amity (1)
• ATV rider badly hurt (1)