SDCs can generate strong sticker shock
It’s easy to sympathize with contractors who testified this week against the creation of a new systems development charge to finance future expansion of McMinnville’s water system.
Apr 21, 2012
By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2396)
• Leaving the field blank (1188)
• That winning feeling (1173)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1162)
• Amity threats unfounded (1)