Online subscriber? Please Log In

Need Help? | Forgot Your Password?

Help students with costs of child care

Federal and state governments subsidize child care for working people through tax credits, but college students aren’t making enough income to benefit from that system.

Jun 23, 2012 | 2 Comments

By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register

Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .

Would you like to comment on this article?

Only online subscribers may comment on articles. Click here to see how you can subscribe.
Already a subscriber, please

Note: Some articles do not accept comments at all.


08:00 am - Sat, June 23 2012
miketubbs1 said:

Do the interns working at the News-Register receive a childcare assistance allowance in their compensation package. If so, how much are you providing?

Do your un-paid interns receive more aid than paid interns do, just curious?
08:02 am - Sat, June 23 2012
miketubbs1 said:
Take a week to mull my query over, then get back to me ; )

© 1999- News-Register Publishing | © The Associated Press
The News-Register and are owned and operated by News-Register Publishing Co., P.O. Box 727, McMinnville, OR 97128.
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Web design & powered by LVSYS