Help students with costs of child care
Federal and state governments subsidize child care for working people through tax credits, but college students aren’t making enough income to benefit from that system.
Jun 23, 2012 | 2 Comments
By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here . Already a subscriber, please
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville duplex fired upon (5802)
• Several burglaries reported downtown (3945)
• By a whisker's breadth (2387)
• McMinnville man injured in crash (2247)
• Dayton man jailed on sex charges (1466)