Don't get caught up in a pseudo-debate
Should Oregon repeal its 2006 law requiring a prescription to obtain pseudoephedrine — you know, that great cold medicine that happens to be used in the manufacture of methamphetamine?
Jun 16, 2012
By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Arrest made in blow dart assault (3700)
• Three more bodies found in Hagg Lake (3303)
• Sheriff's sergeant charged with DUII (2292)
• Signs didn't deter hunters (2120)
• Feds again rebuff Wallace Bridge (1778)