Online subscriber? Please Log In
  

Need Help? | Forgot Your Password?

Fire reported at Geraldi's

Smoke fills the business

Jan 14, 2014


News-Register Staff

McMinnville firefighters responded about 9:50 this morning to a reported fire at Geraldi's, 226 N.E. Third St.

Flames reportedly were coming from an oven and the eatery was filling with smoke, according to Yamhill Communications Agency radio traffic.

The fire was quickly extinguished and no structural damage was reported.

Traffic was disrupted on Third Street.

Facebook comments

Would you like to comment on this article?

Only online subscribers may comment on articles. Click here to see how you can subscribe.
Already a subscriber, please

Note: Some articles do not accept comments at all.

© 1999- News-Register Publishing | © The Associated Press
The News-Register and NewsRegister.com are owned and operated by News-Register Publishing Co., P.O. Box 727, McMinnville, OR 97128.
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Web design & powered by LVSYS