Yamhill Council to hold budget hearing
Jun 12, 2013
Councilors will also consider funding requests from Homeward Bound Pets, Yamhill Community Mediators, YCRC and other groups.
In other businesss, the council will hear a rate review from Recology Western Oregon, consider a water hook-up request for a property at 285 N. Balm St., and consider annexation of properties at 1260 E. Main St. and south of Third Street from Hemlock to Cedar streets.
For more information, call city hall at 503-662-3511.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2409)
• That winning feeling (1268)
• Leaving the field blank (1234)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1219)
• Amity threats unfounded (1)