Y-C board will close funds
May 10, 2013
YAMHILL — The Yamhill-Carlton School Board will close the intermediate school playground and Bailey Scholarship funds, moving year-to-date expenditures and revenue to the general fund, when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the district office.
A work session will be held at 6:45.
For information, call the district at 503-852-6980.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2521)
• That winning feeling (1410)
• Leaving the field blank (1337)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1335)
• Amity threats unfounded (1)