Willamina School District begins budget process
May 8, 2013
WILLAMINA — The Willamina School District Budget Committee will hold its first meeting at 6 tonight in the school library.
There will be an election of officers prior to when Superintendent Gus Forster delivers the budget message. The proposed 2013-14 budget will then be discussed.
The committee may choose to adopt the budget or continue discussing the document at a second meeting.
For information, call the district office at 503-876-4525.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (2843)
• Green Living 2014 Summer Edition (1699)
• NR wins score of awards (1682)
• 'With my horses, it's a friendship' (1596)
• UAV to buzz birds at Riverbend (1529)
• Honoring the man (4)
• NR wins score of awards (1)