Willamina School District begins budget process
May 8, 2013
WILLAMINA — The Willamina School District Budget Committee will hold its first meeting at 6 tonight in the school library.
There will be an election of officers prior to when Superintendent Gus Forster delivers the budget message. The proposed 2013-14 budget will then be discussed.
The committee may choose to adopt the budget or continue discussing the document at a second meeting.
For information, call the district office at 503-876-4525.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Mac on a roll (5233)
• Abused Sheridan boy improving (4790)
• FCI escapee captured (3452)
• State playoff, play-in games on tap (3311)
• Good to engage owners along trail (2670)
• Harrop headed back to Boston (2383)
• Policing the streets with a smile (2000)
• Mac on a roll (2)
• Within their grasp (1)