Willamina School Board meets
Apr 4, 2014
WILLAMINA — The Willamina School Board will consider a lunch price adjustment when it meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the school library.
The board will also receive a Strong Schools = Strong Community Bond Committee update leading up to the May 20 election.
For information, call the district office at 503-876-1500.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (2651)
• NR wins score of awards (1493)
• Green Living 2014 Summer Edition (1375)
• 'With my horses, it's a friendship' (1236)
• UAV to buzz birds at Riverbend (1224)
• Honoring the man (1)