Willamina School Board meets
Apr 4, 2014
WILLAMINA — The Willamina School Board will consider a lunch price adjustment when it meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the school library.
The board will also receive a Strong Schools = Strong Community Bond Committee update leading up to the May 20 election.
For information, call the district office at 503-876-1500.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity man reported missing (6572)
• Leaping ability (1675)
• Inmate recaptured after brief flight (1590)
• Amity runs past Sheridan (1416)
• Sheriff's union endorses Casey (1369)
• Bypass work full-bore (2)