Willamina City Council meets tonight
Jul 11, 2013
WILLAMINA — The Willamina City Council will consider giving annual merit increases to eligible city stafff members when it meets at 7 tonight in city hall.
The council agenda is fairly light for this regular meeting.
For information, call city hall at 503-876-2242.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Air quality deemed unhealthy (2797)
• Gallery play cancelled (2614)
• Spartans top Vikings in overtime (1725)
• Linfield survives Panthers' scare (1669)
• The cream will rise (6)
• McMinnville man missing (1)