Willamette Valley Medical Center hires new CEO
Jun 6, 2014
Willamette Valley Medical Center and parent company Capella Healthcare announced on Friday that it has hired a new chief executive officer; Peter A. Hofstetter, of New Mexico.
Hoffstetter, who is a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives, has served as the CEO of Holy Cross Hospital in Taos, N.M., since 2009.
“After an exhaustive nationwide search, we are confident that Peter is the right leader to continue Willamette Valley's outstanding record of achievement,” interim CEO Rosemari Davis said.
Davis, former long-time CEO, has been serving as interim since last summer, when Dan Ordyna left.
See Tuesday's News-Register for more.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Arrest made in blow dart assault (3701)
• Three more bodies found in Hagg Lake (3303)
• Sheriff's sergeant charged with DUII (2294)
• Signs didn't deter hunters (2123)
• Feds again rebuff Wallace Bridge (1778)