Wildland fire near Perrydale
Aug 5, 2013
UPDATE: The wildland fire has been controlled. Units enroute have been canceled.
A second alarm has been issued as fire units arrive to the scene of a wildland fire on Livermore Road, south of Perrydale.
Sheridan and Amity fire units have been called to the scene along with several fire tenders.
Units arriving to the scene report a large black plume of smoke. The fire is reportedly burning 1/4 of an acre, according to dispatch reports. The nearest building is reported to be a mile away.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville duplex fired upon (5419)
• Several burglaries reported downtown (3476)
• Lots of Thanksgiving Weekend choices (2945)
• By a whisker's breadth (1904)
• McMinnville man injured in crash (1871)