Wheatland Ferry reopens at 5:30 this morning
Jan 5, 2014
WHEATLAND — The Wheatland Ferry, which closed Sunday afternoon due to mechanical problems, was scheduled to reopen at 5:30 this morning, according to Marion County Public Works.
Marion County runs the ferry, which crosses theWillamette River between Marion and Yamhill counties.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity man reported missing (6846)
• Leaping ability (1831)
• Inmate recaptured after brief flight (1738)
• Amity runs past Sheridan (1570)
• Sheriff's union endorses Casey (1546)
• Bypass work full-bore (2)