Wheatland Ferry reopens at 5:30 this morning
Jan 5, 2014
WHEATLAND — The Wheatland Ferry, which closed Sunday afternoon due to mechanical problems, was scheduled to reopen at 5:30 this morning, according to Marion County Public Works.
Marion County runs the ferry, which crosses theWillamette River between Marion and Yamhill counties.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Breast Cancer Awareness (11674)
• Ultrasound in Pregnancy (11506)
• Annual Exam? (11479)
• Perimenopause (11469)
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2964)
• Mac voters due costly new ballots (2239)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1845)