Wheatland Ferry reopens at 5:30 this morning
Jan 5, 2014
WHEATLAND — The Wheatland Ferry, which closed Sunday afternoon due to mechanical problems, was scheduled to reopen at 5:30 this morning, according to Marion County Public Works.
Marion County runs the ferry, which crosses theWillamette River between Marion and Yamhill counties.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Arrest made in blow dart assault (3803)
• Three more bodies found in Hagg Lake (3420)
• Sheriff's sergeant charged with DUII (2419)
• E. coli warning issued for river (2375)
• Signs didn't deter hunters (2249)
• Feds again rebuff Wallace Bridge (1874)