Wheatland Ferry reopens at 5:30 this morning
Jan 5, 2014
WHEATLAND — The Wheatland Ferry, which closed Sunday afternoon due to mechanical problems, was scheduled to reopen at 5:30 this morning, according to Marion County Public Works.
Marion County runs the ferry, which crosses theWillamette River between Marion and Yamhill counties.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Air quality deemed unhealthy (4089)
• What's that smell? (3391)
• Linfield survives Panthers' scare (2503)
• Bypass work full-bore (1997)
• Olympians run away from Grizzlies (1802)
• Salem considers sidewalk smoking ban (1604)