Wheatland Ferry reopens at 5:30 this morning
Jan 5, 2014
WHEATLAND — The Wheatland Ferry, which closed Sunday afternoon due to mechanical problems, was scheduled to reopen at 5:30 this morning, according to Marion County Public Works.
Marion County runs the ferry, which crosses theWillamette River between Marion and Yamhill counties.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Rape case stirs emotions at Linfield (2840)
• Newberg homeowner interrupts burglar (2286)
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2218)
• 2014 Meet McMinnville (1746)
• Amity threats unfounded (1)