Vehicle crashes into structure on Northwest Adams Street
Apr 4, 2014
McMinnville police and fire personnel responded about 8:20 p.m. Friday to a report of a vehicle that had crashed into a structure in the area of Northwest 11th and Adams streets.
Two vehicles were involved in the crash, according to Yamhill Communications Agency radio traffic.
See Tuesday's print edition for additional details.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Arrest made in blow dart assault (3876)
• Three more bodies found in Hagg Lake (3463)
• E. coli warning issued for river (2823)
• Sheriff's sergeant charged with DUII (2503)
• Signs didn't deter hunters (2304)
• Feds again rebuff Wallace Bridge (1920)