Two-alarm fire destroys Amity home
Dec 7, 2013
AMITY — Flames engulfed a residence at 9201 Amity Road Saturday morning. Fire crews were unable to save the structure which was a total loss.
Firefighters from Amity and Dayton responded. The home owner was identified by a neighbor as Max Huff. The neighbor said that once flames reached the roof the house was destroyed in about an hour.
No official cause has been determined.
See Tuesday's print edition for additional details.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Murder weighs heavy on Dornon family (3402)
• Mac voters due costly new ballots (3396)
• Grizzlies fail to tame Broncos (1965)
• Tornado rips roofs in Longview (1591)
• Ensconced in bronze (1491)