Teen falls from railroad trestle in Willamina
Jun 8, 2013
WILLAMINA — A 19-year-old male reportedly fell from a railroad trestle into a body of water in the area of E and Yamhill streets on the southeast side of Willamina early this morning.
A REACH Air Medical Services helicopter responded to transport the unidentified victim to a hospital. The victim was transported to a landing area by West Valley Fire District ambulance. The Newberg Fire Department High Angle and Water Rescue teams were placed on standby but not needed.
More information will be posted when it becomes available.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (2729)
• NR wins score of awards (1560)
• Green Living 2014 Summer Edition (1545)
• 'With my horses, it's a friendship' (1417)
• UAV to buzz birds at Riverbend (1389)
• Honoring the man (2)
• NR wins score of awards (1)