Teen falls from railroad trestle in Willamina
Jun 8, 2013
WILLAMINA — A 19-year-old male reportedly fell from a railroad trestle into a body of water in the area of E and Yamhill streets on the southeast side of Willamina early this morning.
A REACH Air Medical Services helicopter responded to transport the unidentified victim to a hospital. The victim was transported to a landing area by West Valley Fire District ambulance. The Newberg Fire Department High Angle and Water Rescue teams were placed on standby but not needed.
More information will be posted when it becomes available.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Air quality deemed unhealthy (2418)
• Gallery play cancelled (2352)
• Grand Ronde Tribal Council elected (2145)
• Spartans top Vikings in overtime (1532)
• Linfield survives Panthers' scare (1368)
• The cream will rise (6)
• McMinnville man missing (1)