Sometimes, secrecy isn't best for children
I’m a long-term supporter of child protective services, but the culture of total secrecy in that area of state government can be dangerous
Mar 3, 2012
By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Arrest made in blow dart assault (3787)
• Three more bodies found in Hagg Lake (3409)
• Sheriff's sergeant charged with DUII (2401)
• Signs didn't deter hunters (2229)
• Feds again rebuff Wallace Bridge (1856)