Sheridan City Council meets tonight
Aug 4, 2014
SHERIDAN — The Sheridan City Council will consider passing three resolutions when it meets at 7 tonight in city hall.
One would allow a vote on fee increases, the second would establish a non-sufficient funds check fee and the third would establish a vacant building fee. All three would appear on the Nov. 4 general election ballot for voter approval.
For information, call the city at 503-843-2347.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity man reported missing (6356)
• Leaping ability (1490)
• Inmate recaptured after brief flight (1483)
• Amity runs past Sheridan (1240)
• Sheriff's union endorses Casey (1180)
• Bypass work full-bore (1)