Sheridan City Council meets tonight
Aug 4, 2014
SHERIDAN — The Sheridan City Council will consider passing three resolutions when it meets at 7 tonight in city hall.
One would allow a vote on fee increases, the second would establish a non-sufficient funds check fee and the third would establish a vacant building fee. All three would appear on the Nov. 4 general election ballot for voter approval.
For information, call the city at 503-843-2347.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Air quality deemed unhealthy (2691)
• Gallery play cancelled (2486)
• Spartans top Vikings in overtime (1631)
• Linfield survives Panthers' scare (1540)
• The cream will rise (6)
• McMinnville man missing (1)