Sheridan City Council meets tonight
Jan 6, 2014
SHERIDAN — Two parks ordinances are on the agenda at a Sheridan City Council work session set for 7 tonight at city hall.
Ordinance 2014-01 adopts rules and regulations for park use. Ordinance 2014-02 establishes a parks' exclusion process.
For information, call the city at 503-843-2347.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Breast Cancer Awareness (11680)
• Ultrasound in Pregnancy (11510)
• Annual Exam? (11483)
• Perimenopause (11472)
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2966)
• Mac voters due costly new ballots (2240)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1847)