Sheridan City Council meets tonight
Jan 6, 2014
SHERIDAN — Two parks ordinances are on the agenda at a Sheridan City Council work session set for 7 tonight at city hall.
Ordinance 2014-01 adopts rules and regulations for park use. Ordinance 2014-02 establishes a parks' exclusion process.
For information, call the city at 503-843-2347.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Mac on a roll (4886)
• Abused Sheridan boy improving (4268)
• FCI escapee captured (3293)
• State playoff, play-in games on tap (3047)
• Good to engage owners along trail (2272)
• Harrop headed back to Boston (2068)
• Mac on a roll (2)