Sheridan City Council meets tonight
Nov 4, 2013
SHERIDAN — The Sheridan City Council is expected to approve a resolution supporting the construction of a veterans memorial on West Main Street when it meets at 7 tonight in city hall.
The resolution instructs City Manager Frank Sheridan to submit a grant application to the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department.
The agenda also calls for an exexutive session to discuss Sheridan's evaluation. It is up to him if he wishes to discuss the matter with the council in closed or open session. Sheridan said he will wait until the meeting to decide.
For information, call the city at 503-843-2347.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville duplex fired upon (5427)
• Several burglaries reported downtown (3486)
• Lots of Thanksgiving Weekend choices (2954)
• By a whisker's breadth (1924)
• McMinnville man injured in crash (1880)