Sheridan City Council meets Monday night
Jul 4, 2014
SHERIDAN — The Sheridan City Council will receive a pavement maintenance project update from City Manager Frank Sheridan when it meets at 7 p.m. Monday in City Hall.
The primary work being considered is the Center Street project, north from the intersection of Yamhill to Blair Street.
Renata Wakeley of the Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments will address the council concerning Community Development Block Grants that are available for the city's sewer improvement project.
For information, call the city at 503-843-2347.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (2751)
• NR wins score of awards (1583)
• Green Living 2014 Summer Edition (1571)
• 'With my horses, it's a friendship' (1439)
• UAV to buzz birds at Riverbend (1407)
• Honoring the man (3)
• NR wins score of awards (1)