Send Us Your News
It's easy to get your information into the newspaper and onto the website
A central part of our mission at the News-Register and on NewsRegister.com is maintaining the closest connection we can with the community we serve. To do that, we need help from people like you — people who work with civic groups, service clubs, churches, athletic teams and other key components of that community.
What we want from you is your news. Our readers value it. They want to know what you are up to so they can get involved. And they expect us to provide it. That's a mantle we've been proudly carrying since 1866.
It's not a case of us being willing to accept what you have to offer. It's a case of us actively seeking it out.
Here are some easy-to-use forms to submit information to the News-Register.
- News Tip
- Letter to the Editor
- Events calendar
- Paid Wedding Announcement
- Paid Anniversary Announcement
- Paid Engagement Announcement
- Paid Birthday Announcement
- Paid obituary
- Business news
- Birth announcement
- In the Service announcement
Still have questions about how to work with our news department to get your material into the paper? Then call Managing Editor Steve Bagwell at 503-472-5114, ext. 226, or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Recent rash of thefts in Mac (4086)
• Surveillance photos trigger arrest (1760)
• Window winners announced (1382)
• Window winners announced (1)