SDCs can generate strong sticker shock
It’s easy to sympathize with contractors who testified this week against the creation of a new systems development charge to finance future expansion of McMinnville’s water system.
Apr 21, 2012
By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here . Already a subscriber, please
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Mac on a roll (4962)
• Abused Sheridan boy improving (4380)
• FCI escapee captured (3329)
• State playoff, play-in games on tap (3185)
• Good to engage owners along trail (2401)
• Harrop headed back to Boston (2150)
• Mac on a roll (2)