Remember to change your clocks as Standard Time returns
Nov 3, 2012
Daylight Savings Time ends at 2 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 5. Remember to turn your clocks back one hour.
Starting Sunday, you'll awake to find more daylight than you've been experiencing in the mornings. But darkness will fall an hour earlier.
While you're changing your clocks, it's a good idea to check your smoke alarms and replace batteries, if necessary.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity teen killed in crash on Amity Road (14147)
• Don Iler - America takes aim, misses (2526)
• Women of the Yamhill Valley 2014 (1813)
• Honoring the man (1437)
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (1383)
• Honoring the man (1)
• NR wins score of awards (1)