Remember to change your clocks as Standard Time returns
Nov 3, 2012
Daylight Savings Time ends at 2 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 5. Remember to turn your clocks back one hour.
Starting Sunday, you'll awake to find more daylight than you've been experiencing in the mornings. But darkness will fall an hour earlier.
While you're changing your clocks, it's a good idea to check your smoke alarms and replace batteries, if necessary.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Mac on a roll (5100)
• Abused Sheridan boy improving (4662)
• FCI escapee captured (3427)
• State playoff, play-in games on tap (3272)
• Good to engage owners along trail (2568)
• Harrop headed back to Boston (2314)
• Policing the streets with a smile (1928)
• Mac on a roll (2)