Remember to change your clocks as Standard Time returns
Nov 3, 2012
Daylight Savings Time ends at 2 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 5. Remember to turn your clocks back one hour.
Starting Sunday, you'll awake to find more daylight than you've been experiencing in the mornings. But darkness will fall an hour earlier.
While you're changing your clocks, it's a good idea to check your smoke alarms and replace batteries, if necessary.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Breast Cancer Awareness (11744)
• Ultrasound in Pregnancy (11547)
• Annual Exam? (11511)
• Perimenopause (11500)
• McMinnville hires new city manager (3009)
• Mac voters due costly new ballots (2295)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1867)