Others Say - Oregon hiring freeze not smart, isn't even genuine
The smart freeze’s explanatory memo says people should be hired only for positions “essential to deliver and/or provide expected services.
Mar 17, 2012
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here . Already a subscriber, please
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville duplex fired upon (5542)
• Several burglaries reported downtown (3648)
• By a whisker's breadth (2042)
• McMinnville man injured in crash (2010)
• Letter to Readers 11-29-13 (1846)