Others Say - Oregon hiring freeze not smart, isn't even genuine
The smart freeze’s explanatory memo says people should be hired only for positions “essential to deliver and/or provide expected services.
Mar 17, 2012
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Air quality deemed unhealthy (2766)
• Gallery play cancelled (2588)
• Spartans top Vikings in overtime (1702)
• Linfield survives Panthers' scare (1629)
• The cream will rise (6)
• McMinnville man missing (1)