Others Say - Oregon hiring freeze not smart, isn't even genuine
The smart freeze’s explanatory memo says people should be hired only for positions “essential to deliver and/or provide expected services.
Mar 17, 2012
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Arrest made in blow dart assault (3650)
• Three more bodies found in Hagg Lake (3250)
• Sheriff's sergeant charged with DUII (2244)
• Signs didn't deter hunters (2083)
• Feds again rebuff Wallace Bridge (1740)