One last drive down bypass memory lane
Forty-four years ago, in 1968, $3 million was going to build a roadway from Highway 99W to I-5 across a new Willamette River bridge at Lambert Bend
May 26, 2012 | 15 Comments
By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here . Already a subscriber, please
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville duplex fired upon (7312)
• Several burglaries reported downtown (5037)
• McMinnville man injured in crash (3277)
• Dayton man jailed on sex charges (2720)
• Where to watch the Wildcats (2428)
• Two-alarm fire destroys Amity home (2078)