One last drive down bypass memory lane
Forty-four years ago, in 1968, $3 million was going to build a roadway from Highway 99W to I-5 across a new Willamette River bridge at Lambert Bend
May 26, 2012 | 15 Comments
By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2467)
• That winning feeling (1373)
• Leaving the field blank (1303)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1303)
• Amity threats unfounded (1)