Man cut by knife in Washington County fight
Jan 2, 2013
By The Associated Press
GASTON — Washington County authorities say a New Year's Day fight left a 36-year-old man with cuts on his face and hands, and they're looking for a second man who drove away in a pickup truck.
The sheriff's department says Brian O'Neel of Forest Grove was cut seriously, but his injuries were not life-threatening.
The sheriff's department says he was involved in a fight with Delaney VanLoo of Gales Creek at an apartment in Gaston.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (2917)
• Green Living 2014 Summer Edition (1829)
• NR wins score of awards (1763)
• 'With my horses, it's a friendship' (1748)
• UAV to buzz birds at Riverbend (1632)
• Honoring the man (4)
• NR wins score of awards (1)