Man cut by knife in Washington County fight
Jan 2, 2013
By The Associated Press
GASTON — Washington County authorities say a New Year's Day fight left a 36-year-old man with cuts on his face and hands, and they're looking for a second man who drove away in a pickup truck.
The sheriff's department says Brian O'Neel of Forest Grove was cut seriously, but his injuries were not life-threatening.
The sheriff's department says he was involved in a fight with Delaney VanLoo of Gales Creek at an apartment in Gaston.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville hires new city manager (2418)
• That winning feeling (1294)
• Leaving the field blank (1254)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1245)
• Amity threats unfounded (1)