Mac handcuffed against Cardinals
Nov 11, 2012
By Ben Schorzman
Of the News-Register
The McMinnville Grizzlies boys soccer team lost 3-0 Saturday night at Wortman Stadium vs. the Lincoln Cardinals in the 6A state quarterfinals, ending their season.
The Grizzlies ( 13-3-1) were shut out for just the second time this season, the other coming in a loss in the first match of the season vs. Jesuit. The Cardinals (11-1-4) advance to play Clackamas on Tuesday in the seminfinals.
For more, read the Nov. 13 print edition of the News-Register.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Air quality deemed unhealthy (4109)
• What's that smell? (3462)
• Linfield survives Panthers' scare (2522)
• Bypass work full-bore (2026)
• Olympians run away from Grizzlies (1822)
• Salem considers sidewalk smoking ban (1625)