Law enforcement agencies will add extra patrols during Super Bowl
Feb 1, 2014
TheSheriff's Office is cooperating in the safety effort along with the Newberg-Dundee, McMinnville, Yamhill and Amity police departments
Citizens who suspect a motorist is impaired can call 911 to make a report. They should be prepared to give a description of the vehicle along with the location and direction of travel. They will be asked to describe the driving they have witnessed.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville hires new city manager (3132)
• Mac voters due costly new ballots (2450)
• Murder weighs heavy on Dornon family (1998)
• Wildcats sink Pirates' aerial attack (1924)
• That winning feeling (1810)