Law enforcement agencies will add extra patrols during Super Bowl
Feb 1, 2014
TheSheriff's Office is cooperating in the safety effort along with the Newberg-Dundee, McMinnville, Yamhill and Amity police departments
Citizens who suspect a motorist is impaired can call 911 to make a report. They should be prepared to give a description of the vehicle along with the location and direction of travel. They will be asked to describe the driving they have witnessed.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Compassion for kids (2548)
• Ellie Gunn -The future for farming (2531)
• Lawrence bids for seat on the bench (2398)
• Wiles ready to sit on the bench (1861)
• ATV rider badly hurt (1856)
• Cyclist struck in Amity (1)
• ATV rider badly hurt (1)