Honk once for First Amendment, more than once for noise citation
Dayton resident Irving Villarreal was fined in McMinnville Municipal Court last month for honking his horn in support of a March 9 Occupy Wall Street protest near U.S. Bank downtown.
Jun 2, 2012 | 31 Comments
By The News-Register Editorial Board
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Arrest made in blow dart assault (3773)
• Three more bodies found in Hagg Lake (3399)
• Sheriff's sergeant charged with DUII (2376)
• Signs didn't deter hunters (2208)
• Feds again rebuff Wallace Bridge (1839)