Honk once for First Amendment, more than once for noise citation
Dayton resident Irving Villarreal was fined in McMinnville Municipal Court last month for honking his horn in support of a March 9 Occupy Wall Street protest near U.S. Bank downtown.
Jun 2, 2012 | 31 Comments
By The News-Register Editorial Board
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here . Already a subscriber, please
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Mac on a roll (4976)
• Abused Sheridan boy improving (4387)
• FCI escapee captured (3354)
• State playoff, play-in games on tap (3195)
• Good to engage owners along trail (2459)
• Harrop headed back to Boston (2179)
• Policing the streets with a smile (1799)
• Mac on a roll (2)