Honk once for First Amendment, more than once for noise citation
Dayton resident Irving Villarreal was fined in McMinnville Municipal Court last month for honking his horn in support of a March 9 Occupy Wall Street protest near U.S. Bank downtown.
Jun 2, 2012 | 31 Comments
By The News-Register Editorial Board
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity teen killed in crash on Amity Road (13925)
• Don Iler - America takes aim, misses (2437)
• Women of the Yamhill Valley 2014 (1757)
• Honoring the man (1401)
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (1200)
• Honoring the man (1)
• NR wins score of awards (1)