Ground rules set for slime of 2012 politics
First District voters merely chose a temporary replacement for David Wu, and now we face a May primary election to nominate congressional candidates for the November general election
Feb 4, 2012 | 1 Comment
By Jeb Bladine
Of the News-Register
Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here . Already a subscriber, please
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• McMinnville duplex fired upon (6973)
• Several burglaries reported downtown (4790)
• McMinnville man injured in crash (3059)
• Dayton man jailed on sex charges (2518)
• Where to watch the Wildcats (2176)
• Two-alarm fire destroys Amity home (1845)