Online subscriber? Please Log In
  

Need Help? | Forgot Your Password?

Fire call at Safeway result of electrical cable problem

Dec 6, 2012 | 1 Comment


News-Register Staff

Only online subscribers may access this article. Subscribe online by clicking here. Already a subscriber, please .

Would you like to comment on this article?

Only online subscribers may comment on articles. Click here to see how you can subscribe.
Already a subscriber, please

Note: Some articles do not accept comments at all.

Comments

12:02 pm - Thu, December 6 2012
Average Joe said:
False...The smoke was caused by a failed cable. This had absolutely nothing to do with a transformer. Where are you getting your facts?
© 1999- News-Register Publishing | © The Associated Press
The News-Register and NewsRegister.com are owned and operated by News-Register Publishing Co., P.O. Box 727, McMinnville, OR 97128.
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Web design & powered by LVSYS