Dayton council will meet Monday
Nov 2, 2012
DAYTON -- City council members will meet Monday night to discuss the outcome of this year's water conservation program.
The council also will review first-quarter financial reports, update strategic plan goals and look at a propoal from the Dayton Garden Club and a request for outside the city water and sewer service.
The public meeting will start at 6:30 p.m. in Dayton City Hall Annex, 408 Ferry St. For more information, call 503-864-221.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (2682)
• NR wins score of awards (1520)
• Green Living 2014 Summer Edition (1444)
• 'With my horses, it's a friendship' (1304)
• UAV to buzz birds at Riverbend (1281)
• Honoring the man (1)
• NR wins score of awards (1)