Dayton council will meet Monday
Nov 2, 2012
DAYTON -- City council members will meet Monday night to discuss the outcome of this year's water conservation program.
The council also will review first-quarter financial reports, update strategic plan goals and look at a propoal from the Dayton Garden Club and a request for outside the city water and sewer service.
The public meeting will start at 6:30 p.m. in Dayton City Hall Annex, 408 Ferry St. For more information, call 503-864-221.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• IPNC draws crowd to Linfield (2851)
• Green Living 2014 Summer Edition (1711)
• NR wins score of awards (1685)
• 'With my horses, it's a friendship' (1610)
• UAV to buzz birds at Riverbend (1535)
• Honoring the man (4)
• NR wins score of awards (1)