Dayton council to meet tonight
Mar 18, 2013
DAYTON -- The city council will meet at 6:30 p.m. tonight, March 18, for a short special business meeting, followed by a work session. The meeting will be open to the public in the City Hall Annex, 408 Ferry St.
The council plans to award a bid for the 11th Street Park improvements. It also will officially designate new city manager Scott Pingel as its authorized representative for financial transactions.
During the work session, the council will discuss goals for 2013-14 and the city's strategic plan. For more information, call city hall, at 503-864-2221.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Arrest made in blow dart assault (3773)
• Three more bodies found in Hagg Lake (3399)
• Sheriff's sergeant charged with DUII (2376)
• Signs didn't deter hunters (2208)
• Feds again rebuff Wallace Bridge (1839)