Dayton council to meet Monday
Jul 3, 2014
DAYTON -- City council members wil consider awarding a contract for the main water transmission line when they meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday, July 7.
The public session will be held in the city hall annex, 408 Ferry St.
Councilors also will consider a change in health benefits and a cost of living salary adjustment. They will hear a request for a donation to the Dayton Fiesta Run, as well.
For more information, call Dayton City Hall, at 503-864-2221.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Arrest made in blow dart assault (3830)
• Three more bodies found in Hagg Lake (3432)
• E. coli warning issued for river (2605)
• Sheriff's sergeant charged with DUII (2449)
• Signs didn't deter hunters (2266)
• Feds again rebuff Wallace Bridge (1883)