Dayton council plans to appoint new mayor
Jan 31, 2014
DAYTON -- City council members will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday to appoint a new mayor. The public session will be held in the City Hall Annex.
An executive session on records exempt from public session will follow.
Jolie White resigned from the mayor's position earlier this month. The council plans to appoint her replacement.
In other business, council members will fill a planning commissin vacancy, consider a temporary occupancy application, finalize goals and set a calendar for drawing up the 2014-15 budget.
For more information, call 503-864-2221.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Air quality deemed unhealthy (2418)
• Gallery play cancelled (2352)
• Grand Ronde Tribal Council elected (2145)
• Spartans top Vikings in overtime (1532)
• Linfield survives Panthers' scare (1367)
• The cream will rise (6)
• McMinnville man missing (1)