County fair 4-H awards announced
Aug 8, 2013
The Oregon State University Extension Service has announced the winners of 4-H contests at the 2013 Yamhill County Fair. For complete listings as reported to the News-Register, including special contests, click here.
The following abbreviations are used for awards: GCH grand champion, RGCH reserve grand champion, CH champion and RCH reserve champion.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Amity man reported missing (7245)
• Leaping ability (2009)
• Inmate recaptured after brief flight (1900)
• Sheriff's union endorses Casey (1778)
• Amity runs past Sheridan (1715)
• Bypass work full-bore (2)