Community dinner slated Thursday
Nov 20, 2012
A traditional Thanksgiving meal, featuring turkey with all the trimmings, will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at St. James Catholic Church, 1145 N.E. First St.
This year, The Salvation Army and the Yamhill County Gospel Rescue Mission are joining forces to provide the meal. Last year, the two nonprofits served 250 in separate events.
To donate or get more information, call The Salvation Army at 503-472-1009.
Only News-Register subscribers can access this premium content.
To subscribe, click here. Daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions available; Starting at just $2.
Already an online subscriber, please sign in:
• Murder weighs heavy on Dornon family (3703)
• Mac voters due costly new ballots (3625)
• Grizzlies fail to tame Broncos (2343)
• Tornado rips roofs in Longview (1838)
• Ensconced in bronze (1719)